Designer mehndi these days is a common trend in festivals and specially in weddings. Therefore, it is essential for everyone to have a different yet elegant designs for the same. Applying mehndi design on hand, fingers and in leg is a trend in weddings. Also, the trend has risen to such an extent that even men apply mehndi design on their hand. This is a beautiful tradition of India followed from years till date and surely will be followed for way long. Some like the fragrance and some like its color. Also, few believe that darker the color of the mehndi, more will be the love between husband and wife. Any which ways, mehndi bring a lot of joy and bonding of relations and traditions. Here, we shall cover some important yet latest aspects of the same.
Designer mehndi is in demand as simple mehndi have become so common these days. Everyone wants to look different and same goes with the designs as well. Therefore, here you shall get some exclusive and latest trends of mehndi. Also, being designer styles this may be a little difficult or time consuming but, the results will surely be appreciated.
Mehndi design on hand:
Designer mehndi on hand is the basic in mehndi art. People choose plam, up to wrist and up to elbow according to the event. Some of the latest designs are below
Mehndi design on fingers:
Mehndi design on fingers is also a trend these days. Keep it simple yet elegant. It is a perfect carryon for those who do not like the hand full of design. Lesser coverage yet mehndi design on fingers gives great impact and beautiful.
Mehndi design in leg:
Mehndi design in leg is usually done in wedding ceremony. It adds to a great look to the complete attire. Also, looks complete traditional. Therefore, the look of the bride usually is elevated by complete hand and mehndi design in leg
Mehndi design men:
Mehndi design men is a common attribute today. In past, mens usually did not apply mehndi. But now a days along with the girls, even men enjoy this tradition. Also, a new trend of joint mehndi of bride and groom is in trend. Therefore, its good that tradition of mehndi design men is appreciated all over now a days. For the same, some of the design for men are below
Hand, Fingers, Leg & Some Mens designs of mehndi.
- Check the henna quality
- Also, Before applying mehndi, wash your hands and apply Mehndi oil.
- Leave your designer mehndi for a longer time
- Also, Wrapping up the design
- Dab lemon sugar mixture
- Also, Apply a thin layer of foundation
- Run your hands over the fumes of the cloves
- smear some mustard oil
- Also, Apply some limestone soaked in water on your mehndi.
- Apply balms
- Wrap your arm in a woolen glove after scraping off your mehndi.
- Also, Let the mehndi stay on your palms for some hours before scraping it off.
- Don’t wash your hands after scraping off the mehndi
Types of cones:
- Wedding cone
- Natural cone
- Tube style
- Rajesthani cone
- Karnataka cone
- Also, Organic cone
- DIY cone
- Ayurvedic cone
- Also, Empty cone
How to learn apply:
- Learn basics of holding cone. There are lots of tutors on this. Learn squeezing and other techniques.
- Practice on glass. It helps controlling the mess and u can redo things many times.
- Start with small objects like line and dots. Practice them well as this shall be the main aspect of whole designing.
- learn to draw petals and other shapes
- Now try drawing bigger objects. Be creative or refer with some ready pictures for the same.
- Try with tracing your hand on paper.
- Try without tracing
- Now try on hands as you are now almost ready. Master the art by practicing again and again.
Therefore, enjoy the beauty of designer mehndi as henna is natural and just elevates beauty of the person in a special occasion. Beware of the fake and duplicates available in the market and always go for a natural original and organic product. Avoid tattoos of mehndi as the are just chemical harming your skin. Mehndi design on hand is a pure tradition and always preserve it.
Also, This tradition now is not just limited in India. It is now followed and enjoyed all over the world. Weather the person is Indian origin or no. Therefore, everyone is now enjoying the essence of this tradition for fun and also satisfaction. We strive hard to provide you the latest designs every time. The same is updated on this page every time.